First Source Title Agency, Inc – Parma, OH
The Escrow Officer must possess strong analytical skills and legal knowledge.
Along with these basic skills, they must also possess the following essential skills:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal as well as written.
- Expert in critical thinking.
- Expert reading comprehension skills.
- Good listening skills and ability to effectively understand what people are saying.
- Effective time management skills.
- Expert persuasion skills.
- Expert judgment and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge about management and effective use of personal resources.
- Expert clerical knowledge such as maintaining file records, word processing, designing forms, etc.
- Knowledge of providing customer and personal service.
- Expert knowledge about legal codes, government procedures, court procedures, executive orders, etc.
Examining the real estate records such as mortgage documents, contracts, agreements, liens, judgments, etc., is one of the main job responsibilities of an escrow officer. The escrow officer is also responsible for other duties as follows:
- Summarize the recorded documents such as trust deeds, property titles, mortgages, etc.
- Read search requests to determine the type of title evidence required to obtain descriptions of properties.
- Prepare and maintain reports describing title encumbrances detected during searching activities.
- Examining the individual titles to check whether it may restrict the property use due to delinquent taxes.
- Solve any title related issues by conferring with realtors, buyers, sellers, lending institutional personnel, surveyors, courthouse personnel, etc.
- Prepare documents regarding the list of legal instruments required for a specific piece of land.
- Updating the records and maintaining the systems with appropriate data as per needed.
- Supervise the workers who search the records and examine the title and providing them with necessary guidance.
- Examine the closing files for any errors and ensure that the information recorded is executed according to the rules and regulations.
- Assess fees to the clients according to the registration of property related documents.
- Prepare the closing statements.
RN Manager/ Nursing Unit Manager
The Laurels of Toledo – Toledo, OH
At The Laurels of Toledo we pride ourselves as a team focused on excellence, committed to our goals and who is passionately driven to deliver the best care to our customers. We look for ways to innovatively and efficiently care for our Guests while staying centered in a whole-person, personal approach to bedside care.
In our 93-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility, located on North Byrne Road, near the University of Toledo campus we are offering wonderful opportunities for a RN Manager/Nursing Unit Manager! If you’re looking to grow in your nursing profession, under the leadership of a strong team, alongside others who are committed to driving our mission forward, then this role could be the perfect fit for you.
This motivated and driven individual will be an integral part of the Clinical Management Team by helping to enhance and further develop our current clinical team with teaching and education initiatives. Part of the responsibilities in this role will also include helping to drive the care delivered by our team in our Rehab Center.
Ideal candidates would have experience in the skilled nursing industry as well as strong clinical skills and a high value for customer service. Nursing management experience is preferred, along with being a registered nurse within the state of Ohio.
The Laurels can offer competitive wages, exciting benefits, with sign-on bonus opportunities. The Laurels of Toledo has been a long-time leading Rehab Center in the Toledo area. If this opportunity sounds exciting to you please submit your resume for the potential to interview for your new position within our TEAM!
Job Type: Full-time
- Nursing Leadership: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Registered Nurse (RN)